Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Determination

Determination is the condition of being determined, and yet this is the thing that I do not have.

I'm always lack of determination to complete whatever I've started, for example, I learned piano when I was young, but never achieve the 8th grade. I learned Chinese Calligraphy when I was young, but my writing is a piece of art which is barely neat. I promised to diet and lose weight since a decade ago but my body weight never drop since then.

Where is my determination gone? There's a saying in chinese which is 一日討海,三日曝網。Which means today I'm so sure that I want to do this, but I will forget about it after a few days. This proverb suits me exactly, I think.

What should I do? How should I start? Maybe I should give myself a challenge, a 2 weeks or even 1 month challenge. I shall start now, I should remember that I will not regret of what I have done, but will only regret on what I didn't do when I can. Good luck to me! :)









xoxo Jen xoxo