Thursday, February 28, 2013

the photographer who follows his love everywhere.

This photographer I followed on instagram has an unique and interesting way to document his vacation with his love. Here are some of his photos:

follow me to Austria

 follow me to the sky

follow me to venice

follow me to zaragoza

follow me to revello

follow me to moscow metro

follow me to Singapore

follow me to Hong Kong

follow me to HK Disneyland

follow me to bali rice field

follow me to the school tree

follow me to Berlin

follow me to Hong Kong

follow me to London

and my favorite photo:
follow me to Bali

His girlfriend has a perfect body shape!!!
Okay, time to get back to my studies.....
Here's the official link of the photographer Murad Osmann.

*all photos are courtesy of Muradosmann's instagram.


xoxo
Jenny