Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CNY cookies

hey guys,Happy Chinese New Year! so,these weekends I'm busy baking cookies with my mum. We made many kind of cookies~ So let's take a look.

COOKIES

before baking

before frying


Here's all the cookies handmade by my mum and me.

chocolate chips cookies

Butter cookies

Peanut karipop? (I'm proud that I made all the twisting sides. =D )

Green pea cookies


Jam tart and pumpkin seed cookies


flower cookies and peanut cookies


Cornflakes cookies and butter cookies


Overall view~



CNY ar CNY...why so many cookies wor,still have kuih kapik, kuih bangkik etc. etc. all the diet plan will be ruined during CNY.. >.<

but never mind,I can get Ang Pau~~~ yuuhuuu~


call me the outdated one,I just watched 大日子 and tooth fairy yesterday. =.=




done with my post here..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
+
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!








xoxo Jen xoxo

No comments :