Thursday, November 26, 2009

Orchids

hello peps..
I taking 5 days break from one of the hardest exam in the world,so called STPM.
There are 4 more subjects to go...

Thanks waynie for the bithday post specially for me,I appreciate it!!!
=)

It's raining almost everyday recently.
And my dad's orchids are flowering all together!
so I think orchid is a short day plant,
the phytochrome Pfr accumulates during rainy days and stimulate the hormone florigen to initiate flowering!
and Tadaaaaa,all the orchids are so nice!

p/s,ignore me please,too much Biology.. XD



Here's the pictures~
Enjoy..







Notice the buds..




These 2 are going to wilt but there are 2 new flowers soon~


pinkish orchid,I love this most,but the picture is not well taken.. =(


Here comes the ke-le-feh...
appeared in here before already..
The roses!


I wonder why it flowers couple by couple..
Oh,its ROSES what..haha


And lastly,the corn...I wanna eat it soonnnn!





ok,done with my post...
going to date with my maths paper2..
hope I can get minimum 3As.......
let my future be as bright as the sky...
=)










xoxo Jen xoxo

No comments :