Saturday, September 26, 2009

OMG

It's Saturday night.
guess what??





It means holidays ENDed!!



I have wasted my 1 week holiday.
study for 10 minutes and then stay in front of computer for the rest of the day.
wth.


I can imagine the day I get my STPM result.
I'll cry, definitely.
cry because of getting such a bad result.


there is a saying goes "when you fail to plan,you plan to fail"
I did plan to study,but I fail to follow the plan.
I'm going to be so DEAD!

the results I get in trial exam already taught me a lesson but I'm still not learn from it. wth am I doing?! and for this I have to admit,I'm the laziest girl in the world. zzzzzzz

I don't want to be laziest girl. >.<

Please wake me up and make me have vigor to work hard.
hmm..
Let me motivate myself.
If I work hard and score >3.5 in STPM,I can:
1. choose whatever course and Uni I want
2. have greater chance to get scholarship
3. study overseas?
4. get into the Uni I want
5. my parent will be happy and proud of me
6. the-great-teacher NJS will be surprised
7. lead a better life later
8. own anything I want
9. travel anywhere
10. register for marriage?

LOL
of course not the last one.



ok, now I have to get myself away from this super-addictive-marvelous-man-made-technology!!!


p/s:
can you believe I can sit in front of this thing and poring around facebook and blogs for the whole day and night?
yea,It's true.












xoxo Jen xoxo

No comments :