Sunday, February 8, 2009

✖ indians

err erhmm..
say ✖ to Indian..I mean..
✖ for being their neighbour.

why??
I have reason for this ok.

❶the wall
see! they like to build their wall/fence very very tall I hate this! But in another way, its tall enough to seperate my house with their house, I don't like them!

❷the noise
when they have any festival or whatever celebration, they will be very noisy, but I respect them if they're loud because of prayers

❸their things




see all that things?!
huiyo! so ugly.
press on my dad's orchids, spoilt my house's plants. Saw that aerial? haizzz... speechless.

❹erm..how to say?
The back of our house actually not belongs to us but they, Indians, built their stairs burnt all the plants there, what to do?

❺selfishness


They caused a fire few days ago as i posted an article about it. FIRE

Here's the disaster they caused. Behind the playground.



ok done.
just wanna express my feelings
haha.




Lastly,
the breads that made by my mum~
yummy!!











xoxo Jen xoxo

No comments :