Sunday, January 4, 2009

New year,new life,new target,new blog~

yeah!
moved here..
wretch kinda slow now..
loading was slow..
so...decided to move.
actually,I moved to new hostel too..
5 ppl under a roof,3 girls 2 guys..
looking forward to my schooling life..
the last year in secondary sch!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!
heheheh..

I wish all of you out there have a wonderful year.
I definately will work hard in this year
to get my very very great results for STPM
and to my friends,
you are welcome to my hostel to study with me!
Irene,get it? hehe~

have to prepare for sch tomorrow..
take care!


xoxo JEN xoxo

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

yaya work hard and work smart
and get 3 A for two sciences and math..
==||
haha~

Waynie said...

pipo pipo~
can i kacau u after cny~
gonna have 5 weeks holiday...
XD

missscavy said...

hey hey
finally u n waynie change blogspot
XD

i cant follow ur blog ne
cant eh?

Caryne said...

hey hey
happy new year!!
wish you all the best in 2009

muakx

Maggie Wong said...

hehe...you should work harder for that as myself too! haha... wish u have a nice 2009!