Wednesday, January 21, 2009

halloooo!!

I'm back!!
muahaha..
too busy lar..

1st week,
busy about my bio projects,
3 of them..

2nd week,
busy about my chem and bio test..
and suddenly say got maths test,
all copy lor...
hahaha!

and dis week the 3rd week,
busy about our class CNY decoration.
huiyo!!
all last minute work,
sssoooo kan cheong when see the teachers come up d..
everyone become so cooperate suddenly,
LOL

i like the decoration lar,
will post up photo later.
U6A3 decoration very very yeng!
huiyo,cant compete with them.

hmm...
my MUET...
202 nia.
gona retake in april.
RM60 fly away~~

I'm pro in using microscope now,
ehhee..
I ❤ Biology~

hmmm..
gain fat again.
aih!! wan diet also cant,
stupid teddy always ask me eat eat eat.
HNG!
I really wish I be slimmer lo....

oh oh oh!!
got a new student from Sabah come our physics class..
OMG!!
guess wat?!!
her name is Jenny Ng.
aarrrhhh!!
same surname same name.
haizzzzz,I wan to be the only Jenny in upper6 lar..
T__________T

my chem teacher says her hair style like me,
and also abit looks like me.
My GOD!!
我要怎样混下去?!

aiiihhhhhhh~~~




ps.. my Teddy Lean is sleeping right now,and I curi curi use his laptop to blog~ hehehehe...





xoxo Jen xoxo

1 comment :

Waynie said...

kao lat kao lat kao lat kao lat!!!
u r sooo~busy recently..haha
i left the lastttt sub~
wait meeeee..i wan 2 meet u!!